Family Thrill Seekers Pass & Adventure Falls (falmount - RCL)

georgiafan

Has anyone done the official excursion Family Thrill Seekers Pass & Adventure Falls that RCL offers ? It seems like a pretty good deal with tubing or kayaking on Martha Brae River, zipline along with other stuff like waterslides, pools, waterfalls etc. This appears to be the better deal compared to the adrenaline Ziplin, River tubing and lunch as that one is 28$ more and offers similar things.

• 1 month later...

I don’t know how long ago you posted this, my apologies. We did this in March when we were in the Oasis but we did the all inclusive version of it. We personally did not care for this excursion. It sounded like a good deal to us but was horribly disorganized and as a result we never even knew the pool and water slides were there. A word of advice if you choose to book this, take water shoes and after you put things in your locker walk down to the right to find the pool and water slides as opposed to getting pushed into the disorganized crowds trying to do everything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did it in April on Oasis and enjoyed it. I agree with the pp that it’s a little disorganized when you first get there. You DO NOT have to do everything they have there and you CAN do things in whatever order you want - just tell the person at the “information booth” what you want to do and they will tell you where to go. We ended up not doing the zip lining, but rather went directly to the water tubing and then the water slides. The zip lining seemed to be the most popular and the most crowded. Just make sure you book the earliest arrival time so you have a chance to do everything.

Sent from my iPad using Forums