RCL Empress - 8 nt Cuba sailing questions

cpayne

We are booked on the 8 nt RCL Empress Best of Cuba itinerary (March 3 2019). Can anyone tell me:

1. What nights are formal night? I assume Tues and Thur as they are the at sea days? There is a 3rd at sea day, but it's the last day of the trip before returning to MIA. That's not a likely formal night option.

2. Does anyone have a Daily Planner from any at sea day for RCL Empress for any of the Cuba sailings? Doesn't have to be the 8 nt itinerary. We have friends traveling with us on this sailing who have never cruised before. They are concerned there may not be enough to do on board during at sea days. Figured the easiest way to ease this concern is to show them a daily planner/newsletter.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
We are booked on the 8 nt RCL Empress Best of Cuba itinerary (March 3 2019). Can anyone tell me:

1. What nights are formal night? I assume Tues and Thur as they are the at sea days? There is a 3rd at sea day, but it's the last day of the trip before returning to MIA. That's not a likely formal night option.

2. Does anyone have a Daily Planner from any at sea day for RCL Empress for any of the Cuba sailings? Doesn't have to be the 8 nt itinerary. We have friends traveling with us on this sailing who have never cruised before. They are concerned there may not be enough to do on board during at sea days. Figured the easiest way to ease this concern is to show them a daily planner/newsletter.

Thanks.

Booked but have not traveled. From what I read Empress is the smallest ship in the fleet, quite old and no formal night.