mi dushi tour

excalwop

just finish our cruise .did this tour on the 22th. of dec. to start the taxi drop us at the wrong pier lucky that it was only a 1/4 mile off and we had arrived early. sign in and was given our water taxi pass

trip out to the ger. ship was rougth but enjoyable the snorkeling was a workout for the swells made it hard going and the water was murkey. there four boats there also half had divers.

the second spot was the best lots of marine life ran out of film

the third site was close to shore the only good sighting was a small barracuda.

the crew knew what they were doing and very friendly the meal was to much most of the pass. could not eat it all. the mix drinks were very good.

the equipment was great didn't use thiers had our own. the swinging rope was very heavy used. found that wew were the only ones from the cruise ship on this tour. had agrand time will take it again

paul

We're thinking of taking this tour but I have a few questions:

- How many people were on the tour? Was it crowded?

- Was lunch served on the boat? What was the lunch?

- Did the tour include a beach stop?

- What time did you get back?

Thanks!

We're thinking of taking this tour but I have a few questions:

- How many people were on the tour? Was it crowded?

- Was lunch served on the boat? What was the lunch?

- Did the tour include a beach stop?

- What time did you get back?

Thanks!

1stCruiser,

on our trip there were 26 others. And no it was not crowed they could have fifty pass. on board. the only time they get a full load is durning spring break and at times durning the summer.

Oh yes on lunch ,it was large ,we had slice beef in a sause, chicken slices, a pasta dish, tomatoe salad, sodas, fruit juices, mixed drinks, and water

No we did't beach but where we made our third stop you could easy have gone onto a beach. from this beach is where they bring the food to the boat from. It's a small beach with a rock wall about 10 feet out of the water and along this wall is the best fish viewing for this snorkel site and lunch break area . this is the area they break out the swing.

we got back to the pier about 2:30pm. Had time to get back to the ship take a shower and hit the dock site shopping and still get to bingo.

paul

golden princess 17th Dec.

• 2 weeks later...

Took the Mi Dushi half day snorkel tour in 1996 while staying at a resort on Palm Beach for 7 days. It was the first and only day we got our bums off PAlm Beach....and I am glad we did!

A cool ship she is and her crew was fun and polite. The snorkel stops were great and lunch was quite good.

Have fun ...she is after all 'My Sweetheart"

• 4 weeks later...

I have been on Mi Dushi twice, and it is great. Same crew a year later (2004, 2005) and had a great time. Differences beteen this and Jolly Pirates, I don't think Jolly server custom made drinks. They also do not have the great lunch that we had on Mi Dushi. You can see photos of the ship, and the Jolly Pirate ship, and the lunch we had on my webshots.

http://community.webshots.com/album/326702741EOULWE

I have been on just about all of the boats (including the Midushi) for several years now. They are all nice, but I can say the one I return to every year is the Jolly Pirates. The JP's do make your drinks to order and they have a great BBQ lunch.

The ship is immaculate & the crew is very helpful, polite and professional & most of all FUN!!!!!!!!

Doctrd, thanks for the link with the pictures. It is nice to see pictures that are not part of an add or hand picked by the ship.

Aruba Lvr, thanks for your comments too.

Sounds like it will be fun regardless of the ship we choose.

Thanks again

Jumbo

Archived