Deluxe beverage and VOOM package offer

Hi All....I'm trying to figure out what the actual price of the deluxe beverage package and the Voom package is? I received an email stating 20% off but it is only showing me what the price is for me with the discount included and it's in CAD money so I can't tell if it's actually a deal. LOL

It is quoting me $75.52/adult/day for a four night cruise, then add the service charge of $90, so the total is $694.84 CAD for the deluxe beverage package plus voom for both my husband and I.

Is this what I should be expecting to pay? Is this a deal???

It's the same as what we paid for the cruise! LOL

TIA,

KT

Currently the drink+voom is being offered on my November cruise at $54pp/day (USD), or about $70 CAD.

Our cruise is November as well. So that’s $6 off the regular $60 plus the Voom package seems to be thrown in. So seems a good deal? It’s just hard when the drink package is the same price as our cruise

Our cruise is November as well. So that’s $6 off the regular $60 plus the Voom package seems to be thrown in. So seems a good deal? It’s just hard when the drink package is the same price as our cruise

To be fair I can purchase just the drink package at $45 USD/day, $58 CAD/day. If you can survive without internet for 4 days you may be able to save some money. If you drink a lot while on vacation it is totally worth it. Buying per drink will cost you way more if you start having too much fun.

To be fair I can purchase just the drink package at $45 USD/day, $58 CAD/day. If you can survive without internet for 4 days you may be able to save some money. If you drink a lot while on vacation it is totally worth it. Buying per drink will cost you way more if you start having too much fun.

Thanks for the input. Our just deluxe package without the Voom was $64 cad so for the extra few bucks we did the deluxe and Voom. It’s fully cancelable so we’ll keep our eyes open for cheaper rates. Really like not having to think about which drink I can get based on the price. Do they have spiked coffees? On my last cruise (carnival liberty) they had an amazing coffee bar serving Irish coffee and the such that was included in the drink package. Was a great way to Start the day or end the night. Does the Mariner have these options in the deluxe package? Thanks KT