Splendor poolside food options

rnr4thatsme

Hello all! I'm just wondering what are (if any) the options for poolside food on the Splendor? When I was on the NCL Jade last, they had a snack bar with burgers, dogs, fries, etc. Do they have something similar on the Splendor? Thanks!

What about the other pools? My 15yr daughter will be along.

Yes, on the Lido deck is:

Pizzeria

Mongolian Wok

The Grille (Hamburgers, etc)

The Grand Buffet

The Deli

The Pizzeria and The Grille are in the same room as the main pool. Love,love love the Splendor. I hope you and your daughter have a wonderful time.

Hello all! I'm just wondering what are (if any) the options for poolside food on the Splendor? When I was on the NCL Jade last, they had a snack bar with burgers, dogs, fries, etc. Do they have something similar on the Splendor? Thanks!

Yes, on the Lido deck is:

Pizzeria

Mongolian Wok

The Grille (Hamburgers, etc)

The Grand Buffet

The Deli

The Pizzeria and The Grille are in the same room as the main pool. Love,love love the Splendor. I hope you and your daughter have a wonderful time.

Tandoor! You forgot Tandoor! It's my favorite venue. I chose it for lunch every day back in Feb. 2017. Yum!!!

And isn't there just something about food tasting SOOO much better pool side with the sea air? We live in San Diego and so we frequent the beach regularly...and it doesn't matter what it is....it can be Doritos and a PB&J but it still manages to taste sooo much better then if you ate the same at home...