freedom of the seas....?

Just got back from Oasis of the Seas out of port canaveral. Wife, daughter (almost 7 yrs old) and I had a great time.

Considering going on Freedom. What is the difference between the two ships? Only ones I can research are smaller, no Central Park, no Boardwalk (carousel, aqua theater), no ziplining on Freedom. Does it feel more/less crowded than Oasis?

Any other differences?

There aren't as many specialty dining options on Freedom. I am going on Freedom next month but I sailed her first in 2008 as my first cruise. I felt it was more crowded than Oasis as not as many places for people to be. That being said she is one of my favorite ships.

I've been on both. I'm going on Freedom on March 25th & Oasis in July. I like Oasis & Allure more because of the size & more entertainment options, etc. My son chose Freedom for the next cruise. He likes it more because it still has the promenade deck that you can walk around & see the ocean. On Oasis & Allure it's more about the park & boardwalk area so the ocean views are more limited.

We just got off Freedom. Yes, it felt a lot more crowded than Oasis. We did miss the extra space, sights of Oasis compared to Freedom and also the extra specialty restaurants on Oasis. Like the ease of getting around on Freedom and the fact that the bars have windows out to the sea where you felt closed up on Oasis. Crew much nicer on Freedom.

We love FOS! Myself, DH and teen sons were first on her in 2015. Since 2015 we have been on the Allure in 2016 which we also enjoyed. The Anthem in 2017 which we were all not really big on. We will be returning to FOS this year year and are very excited about it. We never felt crowed on her and overall we had a wonderful cruise!