NOS now. If you enjoy solarium pool,

Or a drink at solarium bar without overt, aggressive pda, avoid Arno Bear cruises. I don't know how to find out prior to boarding, but they own the pool, strut around with tiny little hats on (designed for dogs maybe) with feathers, top hat, santa hat, etc. and make others uncomfortable.

40+ cruises and I've never seen another couple with their hands down the other's swim trunks standing at the bar or in the pool.

Have I simply been lucky on prior cruises?:o:o

Edited by fredmdcruisers
Typo

I got stuck on a Chumley's Bear Cruise one time and never again. We had the same issues with the group taking over the pool area and exhibiting extreme PDA. Absolutely gross. Prior to booking any cruise I now do several Google searches to try and find if there any "affinity" groups going to be on board so I can avoid the cruise.

Or a drink at solarium bar without overt, aggressive pda, avoid Arno Bear cruises. I don't know how to find out prior to boarding, but they own the pool, strut around with tiny little hats on (designed for dogs maybe) with feathers, top hat, santa hat, etc. and make others uncomfortable.

40+ cruises and I've never seen another couple with their hands down the other's swim trunks standing at the bar or in the pool.

Have I simply been lucky on prior cruises?:o:o

:');p

I'm glad I saw this post. I just Googled and next year's cruise is President's week on Anthem which is a cruise I was considering. I have no desire to cruise with any large group, nor do I want to see extreme PDA by anyone.

Live and let live.

And do all your stuff standing or sitting at solarium bar? And in the pool? Who wants to see overweight, bearded men, with tiny feathered hats, stand in a circle, arms around each other, kissing and groping?

Live and let live, huh?

And do all your stuff standing or sitting at solarium bar? And in the pool? Who wants to see overweight, bearded men, with tiny feathered hats, stand in a circle, arms around each other, kissing and groping?

Live and let live, huh?

If I don´t want to see something I´m looking the other way. But to be honest, I´d probably not go to look for it, but if I happened to see it, it wouldn´t disturb me at all.

Shorts on formal nights are a much worse sight.

As others have said, just Google your cruise dates. I also add searches for my cruise with the qualifiers of "Gay" and "Bear" after the last experience. I am not a prude, but what I saw would have been over the line for any couple straight or gay. The fact that it was roughly 75 fat hairy guys basically having group foreplay in the pool was beyond disgusting.

A basic Google search of "Navigator of the seas march 2 2018" prior to your booking would have prevented all this...

That's getting harder and harder to find anything of value now that everyone who has an internet connection things they are a travel agency. But I'm not finding anything else on my current one.

Do theme cruises of all types mainly depart from the US mainland? Our cruise departs from Puerto Rico and I haven't noticed any theme cruises departing there.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If I don´t want to see something I´m looking the other way. But to be honest, I´d probably not go to look for it, but if I happened to see it, it wouldn´t disturb me at all.

Shorts on formal nights are a much worse sight.

Did you read the post right after yours?

Do theme cruises of all types mainly depart from the US mainland? Our cruise departs from Puerto Rico and I haven't noticed any theme cruises departing there.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Check their website to see if they will be on your cruise. Just Google arno bear cruise and find all you need to know on their website.

I’m not going to lie, being a mother I would have been grossed out because my kids are with me all of the time. But this was hilarious to read. My brother is gay and I would never tolerate him doing such. I am straight and I would never tolerate myself doing that in a public place. I get what you are saying. There is a place for everything.