Formal evenings on the Golden?

CanuckCFAN

Just a quick question I promise :p!

DH and I will be sailing on our first Princess cruise (Golden Princess Southern Caribbean).

My question...

How many formal nights are scheduled during this seven day cruise and on which evenings?

The reason I ask is, I have just read a review which mentioned "formal night" was held on the Monday (St. Kitts) :confused: . Other cruises I have taken in the past had always scheduled the first "formal night" for the first full day at sea.

On this particular cruise the first and only day at sea is our final day of the trip :).

I guess I was just wondering if we can still expect two formal dinners and which days are we going to have to cut short on our excursions?

Thank you

CCFan

We are sailing on the Golden Jan 28, and I remember reading somewhere on these boards that there are two. Our only sea day is the last day, where we have to pack and put our luggage out, so it wouldn't be that day. You mentioned that the 1st formal night is held after we leave St. Kitts at 2:30, so I am thinking that the second one is after we leave Isla Margarita at 12:30.

Sandi

Archived