Panoramic Oceanview Rooms-Navigator

Hello, all

Does anyone have any feedback on the Panoramic Oceanview cabins on deck 12 of Navigator? We snagged 1802...the one looking directly out over the bow for our Baltic cruise in June.

Seems like a very quiet area, being behind the spa and all. Anyone stayed in them? Love to hear your experiences.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We stayed in one of the deck 12 balconies on Freedom (similar deck plan) and loved it. Nice and quiet, and close to the pool. Only downside was that you had to walk outside to get to Windjammer (unless you walked down a couple of flights then over and back up. Really not a big deal at all unless the weather was bad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My wife and I have, I think that very room. We absolutely loved it. Steps from being outside on the pool/upper deck. Quiet, very little traffic. Loved the views. Great room overall. ce16cd692ad31700b0dffe1550fdb203.jpg6d8c517d8685fac671edcc8f2ba81a2b.jpg144751d518515f7e956747fc1beba50c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife and I have, I think that very room. We absolutely loved it. Steps from being outside on the pool/upper deck. Quiet, very little traffic. Loved the views. Great room overall. ce16cd692ad31700b0dffe1550fdb203.jpg6d8c517d8685fac671edcc8f2ba81a2b.jpg144751d518515f7e956747fc1beba50c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice pictures! Did you notice more motion than normal way up there? (I actually hope the answer is “yes”!)

We've stayed twice on deck 12 on the Navigator and would 100% do it again. Agree with all the other posters. It is quiet and very little traffic. There is quite a bit of motion but it just rocked us to sleep. It was nice being up by the pool and being able to go outside without getting on the elevator. The room is spacious too, and a newer flat screen TV.

Very nice pictures! Did you notice more motion than normal way up there? (I actually hope the answer is “yes”!)

Yes, there was more motion up there if the ship was rocking. It doesn’t bother me a bit. My wife needed bonine, but she gets seasick if she looks at a beach, so she really isn’t a good measure for that sort of thing 🤣

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello, all

Does anyone have any feedback on the Panoramic Oceanview cabins on deck 12 of Navigator? We snagged 1802...the one looking directly out over the bow for our Baltic cruise in June.

Seems like a very quiet area, being behind the spa and all. Anyone stayed in them? Love to hear your experiences.

Steve

Hi I'm in 1852 sailing June 15 sailed in these cabins before they are fantastic and a favorite of mine. Regards Pete.

Hi I'm in 1852 sailing June 15 sailed in these cabins before they are fantastic and a favorite of mine. Regards Pete.

We’ll see you on board...we’re on the June 15th departure from Southampton as well!

We’ll see you on board...we’re on the June 15th departure from Southampton as well!

So nice to be in touch with my next door neighbor for these twelve days, I am staying at the Holiday Inn that is across the road from the Cruise Terminal for two days before. :cool::cool::cool:

We just were in 1804 (family room) last month on Liberty. It is by far my favorite room we have ever booked. View is amazing. Like others said, you do feel the movement and shaking a bit more, but nothing drastic. Also the walking outside can be annoying with wind for women who just did their hair...blah blah blah.

We would book one again for sure.

So nice to be in touch with my next door neighbor for these twelve days, I am staying at the Holiday Inn that is across the road from the Cruise Terminal for two days before. :cool::cool::cool:

Haha...what are the odds of that?!? See you on board! [emoji568][emoji568]

• 4 weeks later...

Looking to book a "

Spacious Panoramic Ocean View" on Mariner Deck 12, like 1802 or 1852....however the picture on the RC website seems inaccurate. :confused: I'm not sure what's pictured, but it seems like a huge cabin and not what 1802 or 1852 looks like on the deck map (an average sized rectangular room).

Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Thanks!