Oasis Cruise Director?

On our sailing on 2/25/18, the cruise director was Dan (didn't catch his last name). He said lots of people call him Dan Dan. I think he said he lives in Tampa.

We thought he was a really good cruise director - very involved; not too many corny jokes; his team really worked hard throughout the cruise, we thought. And, he was very entertaining, and really got into the Disco party night himself!

I think his name may be Dan Whitney. Despite what the other thread (updated current list of Cruise Directors) says - I'm sure his name was Dan. Maybe he was only on there for a short stint - not sure. But, for our sailing on 2/25/18, it wasn't Jimmy Rhodes.

I think his name may be Dan Whitney. Despite what the other thread (updated current list of Cruise Directors) says - I'm sure his name was Dan. Maybe he was only on there for a short stint - not sure. But, for our sailing on 2/25/18, it wasn't Jimmy Rhodes.

Same cruise and he definitely called himself Dan Dan. That is not something that can be forgotten.

Was on Oasis last week Dan was cruise director

He's from the Tampa area. He said this was his first large ship assignment has been with company since the early sailings of the Empress of the Seas.