Phone Charger/Electrical Converter

I have 2 days in Barcelona after our cruise and I'm not sure what kind of converter to get so I can charge my phone. I've tried looking it up and I seem to get different answers depending on where I look. Could someone please send me a link to the kind of converter that I need? Or is it just better to wait and buy something in Barcelona?

Also, long shot here, but I'll also be spending some time in Ireland. Any idea what I need there? I think it's something different than Spain.

There is no need for converter as most modern power supplies are dual voltage. Look at them should say 100-240V 50-60hz. What you need is plug adapter which cost $1-2 at most. 7335a72ef89048c75c1975011fb0cba5.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

There is no need for converter as most modern power supplies are dual voltage. Look at them should say 100-240V 50-60hz. What you need is plug adapter which cost $1-2 at most. 7335a72ef89048c75c1975011fb0cba5.jpg

Thank you! I think I must have misspoken. What kind of plug do I need? Will the one in the picture work for Spain? Ireland? I've read something about the prongs not lining up properly in different countries.

Spain-yes, Ireland got British type plug so look for either universal adapter (better solution) or separate EU-US and UK-US adapter35443daae4221574b76b01f863dfdd77.jpg