booking Celebrity on Royal

My family are on Adventure of the Seas now. They went to the future cruise desk to book Celebrity for next year. Royal is telling them there are no perks on Celebrity, only obc, when clearly on Celebrity's website it says what the perks are!! Anyone else have this issue? I told him not to book if they say that, which is a shame!

My family are on Adventure of the Seas now. They went to the future cruise desk to book Celebrity for next year. Royal is telling them there are no perks on Celebrity, only obc, when clearly on Celebrity's website it says what the perks are!! Anyone else have this issue? I told him not to book if they say that, which is a shame!

Please give more details about the perks they are not giving you. If it is a repositioning cruise, Celebrity does not give any perks on those any more.

I just booked a Celebrity cruise on board a Royal ship. I worked out the details first then went to book. I opted not to get the perks.

The perks offered are not free......you are paying for them.

Do a mock booking on Celebrity's website. When you get to choosing the perks, it shows the $ amount that will be added on to your cruise fare with Go Better or Go Best. There is also an option to pass and choose none.

I saw a great deal on my ipad while on a Royal cruise (for another Royal cruise). So I wouldn't forget it, I did a screen capture and then went to Next Cruise the next morning.

I told them what I wanted and they couldn't find it. They kept looking while referring to my ipad. Finally they found it and we booked it.

It seems their system may not always take them to best deal for you.

Now I make certain I do my own searches and have my information handy.

It states, 2 free perks, beverage pkg, tips, wifi, or 150.00 obc until April 4.

It is just a cruise next March out of SJ to the Caribbean, nothing special. They had an appointment this evening onboard, I am hoping they got a different person than first time, If they still will not give it to him I told him we will just book ourselves. I thought it was a good price for the cruise.

They had to buy RC beverage package for this cruise, plus pay grat. It all seems to even out in the end, but we would be happy with the Celebrity price with the perks.

Just trying to get the perks that are offered.

It states, 2 free perks, beverage pkg, tips, wifi, or 150.00 obc until April 4.

It is just a cruise next March out of SJ to the Caribbean, nothing special. They had an appointment this evening onboard, I am hoping they got a different person than first time, If they still will not give it to him I told him we will just book ourselves. I thought it was a good price for the cruise.

They had to buy RC beverage package for this cruise, plus pay grat. It all seems to even out in the end, but we would be happy with the Celebrity price with the perks.

Just trying to get the perks that are offered.

Is there anyway you can do a mock booking and take screen shots to send to your parents? Then they can show the NC desk rep what they are looking at.

Yes, it all seems to even out in the end and it is up to one's choice what they prefer to do.

Probably too late now for that, I am the parent telling my kid what to do, lol!

We were suppose to be on that cruise now, but hubby had to have emergency surgery, so we had to cancel. We did have insurance for the air and cruise, so now dealing with the paperwork. Hopefully everything works out! Guess I will find out tomorrow when they get off the ship.

Just frustrating for anyone trying to book on board.