New Sale? Price Match Question

Hey All!

I'm sure this question has been asked over and over throughout this board, though I'm not sure if policies change from time to time on it.

My wife, 2 boys and I are booked on RCI's Anthem for June 9th to Bermuda. We booked a Junior Suite - non refundable fare. I saw yesterday that RCI has a new 'sale' promoted which would have given us $75 in on-board credit for the sailing if we had booked it.

I am going to compare my current cost side by side with the advertised 'sale', and am pretty sure it is slightly cheaper now in addition to the OBC. From what I've seen, RCI should give me the difference in fare plus the OBC in a sort of low-price guarantee, correct? (as long as I call them about it).

The bigger question I have is - If I see in another month they offer something even lower, can I call about it again to get it added as well? Or is it a "You've got once chance to call us about this "type of scenario?

Assuming you're not past your final payment deadline, you can call and reprice as often as you wish under any new promos that appear. Once you're past final payment, you can't get any additional OBC or price drops. You can still upgrade by paying the price difference, or if the new cabin is below what you paid, at no cost.

Assuming you're not past your final payment deadline, you can call and reprice as often as you wish under any new promos that appear. Once you're past final payment, you can't get any additional OBC or price drops. You can still upgrade by paying the price difference, or if the new cabin is below what you paid, at no cost.

WHEW! I think the final payment deadline is tomorrow, actually.

Will have to call them and get it finalized today so at least we don't miss out on that!

Appreciate all the feedback (from all of you - even though I only quoted the last reply!) ;p;p

;p;p;p