How to get off waitlist for early traditional dining?

when I booked Harmony for October I was told that wary traditional dining was sold out, and I was in the waitlist. Do they contact me if I get off the wait list? Do I need to keep calling? Is there something I can do in my cruise planned to keep checking for availability?

Thanks!

I have been waitlisted twice on cruises when booking around a year out. The first cruise I never got off the waitlist. The second cruise for december 2018 i was. I just noticed the other day on the cruise planner that it had been changed. So just wait and see.

Are you checking your reservation online?

If you are removed from the wait list, it should show up there.

Many times the wait list changes at/after final payment as space is held when booked, so if someone cancels at final payment, spaces may open.

I'd just keep checking every few days. If for some reason you don't get moved, see the Maitre d' when you board and he may be able to help you. Good luck.

Edited by katiel53

I find it doesn't matter at all what they say you got. Two cruises ago I was not wait listed and was scheduled for first seating. Even printed out like that on the cruise documents. During check in the first thing they did was inform us we were not going to have that seating and that we would be in my time dining and they put a sticker over or seating time on our cards. I complained about it, because honestly one of my kids has autism and consistency at meals is important, and they basically told me to pound salt and call for a reservation every day if I really needed one... Since then I do my time and just make an early reservation for every day.