Issues with Personal Cruise Consultants?

disneynutssss

My PCC can't seem to return a call or email. Not sure what's up with that. I guess it's just the way it is. Many people are in jobs they really aren't suited for. I have to imagine the turn over for this position is pretty high.

i really look for the best in people and hate to believe that I have been forgotten about but..

i was told that i had to go through a personal cruise consultant to book and pay because i had credit from a cancelled cruise.

this person was wonderful and helpful the whole way through... until i made my final payment. now i hear nothing but crickets.

is this common for NCL? has anyone else had this happen to them?

Why not just ask your question on this forum? You may just get your answer!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My PCC can't seem to return a call or email. Not sure what's up with that. I guess it's just the way it is. Many people are in jobs they really aren't suited for. I have to imagine the turn over for this position is pretty high.

I just booked two 2019 cruises, and neither of them had any OBC offer at the time. One I booked online, and my PCC booked the other. Of course a very short time after booking, NCL had a dash sale and offered OBC.

I called NCL to see if they would apply the OBC to my 2019 sailings. The rep at NCL applied OBC to the first one, and when I asked her to apply the OBC to the second, she said she could not because the PCC booked it.

Back on Monday when the offer was still in effect, I left a voicemail for my PCC explaining what I needed her to do. I tried calling her many times on Tuesday, and every time it went to voicemail immediately. On Wednesday I left her another voicemail, asking her to fulfill the request made 2 days earlier, and to give me a call.

Now the OBC offer has expired, so I feel screwed over by this PCC. Funny thing is I never sought out a PCC. She left me a voicemail, and I called her back and we chatted. So I decided to give her a shot. Prior to this, I was booking through an agent at one of the big online sites, and always received stellar service.

This leaves a bad taste in my mouth regarding PCCs. In the future I will either book via the TA or directly online with NCL, and I suggest you not use a PCC either.