Aft wrap around cabins

Miler Higher

miler higher,you can look it at it 2 ways if you dont book it your never going to forgive yourself becuase to travel aft and aft with that balcony is a dream come true and the only way i would ever cruise. I would never book a cruise and not be on the aft not evvvvveeeeeerrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!! but then again you will have to hunt and search for the rest of your crusin days to find aft balcony cabins, i would highly recomend booking that cabin.

I am sure it is due to the price difference - it is a lot more to pay for basically the same cabin - you just have a bigger balcony. That being said, I LOVE those cabins - I would take an aft wraparound over a suite anyday. I had one once when I was upgraded, which is what I believe some people do rather than booking that cabin, they book some category balcony guarantee and hope to get upgraded to a 9A.

a month to cruise and aft cabins are available?? Probably the people in those cabins were upgraded to suites so carnival can sell those are a cheaper price then a suite.

When are you sailing?? I see those cabins are almost 800 more then what we paid for a 8B.

better hurry before the price goes up...lol

aft wrap arounds are suite cat11 so they are suites and almost as big as the presidential suites

the only aft corner cabins that are suites are on the Spirit class ships-- every other ship its a cat 9a.- no where near a suite space.

Corner aft cabin itself is probably the same size as the rest of the balcony cabins. Its just configured differently.

If you spend a great amount of time on a balcony then its worth it. We spend coffee in the morning and time before bed. That kind of space for that amount of money will be a waste for me. But I would take an aft balcony over a side one anyday

Hi,

I do not understand why these 2 cabins on the Liberty, Verandah deck (7440 and 7445)are still available if everyone brags about how great they are?? I keep wanting to spend the extra $600.00, but hesitate!!

Any suggestions??

MH

Let me get this straight. If the cabins were taken, you would be willing to book one of them, but would be unable to because they are all taken. But because they are not taken, you are wondering if you should book them because they are available.

You remind me of the Get Smart show. Agent Smart does not believe the person is telling him the truth, because if he knew as much as he did, he would be dead. Just then there is a bang and the person is dead. Then agent Smart says, now I believe you.

So, once the cabins are gone, and no longer available, then will you believe you should have book one?

Let me get this straight. If the cabins were taken, you would be willing to book one of them, but would be unable to because they are all taken. But because they are not taken, you are wondering if you should book them because they are available.

You remind me of the Get Smart show. Agent Smart does not believe the person is telling him the truth, because if he knew as much as he did, he would be dead. Just then there is a bang and the person is dead. Then agent Smart says, now I believe you.

So, once the cabins are gone, and no longer available, then will you believe you should have book one?

nope, they are not there when i booked, I am over it!

TAKE THE CABIN! We paid an extra $700 for our wrap and just loved it and since our next cruise is soooo far away (January 07) I may just have to book another one.:D There is nothing like it - the cabin is the exact same size but the layout makes the room seem larger and you also have 2 big OV windows in the room along with your balcony door.

Views are PHENOMENAL!!!!

Archived