Parking at the Port Canaveral Sunshine Terminal

Bobrunner

Looking for some comments about parking at the Carnival terminal parking garage. I have utilized the NCL terminal #10 parking garage and it was real ease. Not sure if that is worked the same with other garages. Has anybody parked at the Carnival terminal garages? If so what is the layout when driving up?

We have sailed out of Port Canaveral on Carnival several times. It is SUPER easy! My husband wishes we could do every cruise out of Port Canaveral. Great directions to the garage. Park and just steps to the ship.

We have sailed out of Port Canaveral on Carnival several times. It is SUPER easy! My husband wishes we could do every cruise out of Port Canaveral. Great directions to the garage. Park and just steps to the ship.

Do you drop luggage at the terminal then drive to the parking garage or is the luggage and garage parking in the same place, like terminal #10?

Strange .................... I did not have a good experience at Port Canaveral like others mentioned. We could not drive up to the Sunshine due to the traffic. You could get to the Magic, however, which was also at the pier.

There is more than one covered parking building. That first one was filled so they directed us to the next building. Then that one was filled so they directed us to the third building. Traffic was terrible trying to get their. Once in the third building, they said to leave the suit cases at the curb and proceed to the ship. That was a mistake. We are VIP and luggage is suppose to be expedited to your cabin. Our luggage got to our cabin at 10 pm.

Getting off the ship was just as bad. We were in the very first groups scheduled to leave. There really is only one set of esculators and they were jammed. Those with their luggage went first and there seemed to be a couple hundred cruisers. Finally our luggage came and we searched and searched until we could find one missing suitcase delivered almost last.

Now I know it is not easy to have 3,000 cruisers boarding or leaving a ship. That said, it was not easy, in fact, it was difficult. Compared to Ft Lauderdale or Miami, I would rate Port Canaveral as far worse.

I think terminal 5 is even easier than terminal 10!!

You drop the luggage on the ground floor then drive up to higher levels to park !! Same building.

Terminal5-Parking-Flow.jpg

Thanks for the information. That is how we did it on terminal #10 with NCL.

Strange .................... I did not have a good experience at Port Canaveral like others mentioned. We could not drive up to the Sunshine due to the traffic. You could get to the Magic, however, which was also at the pier.

There is more than one covered parking building. That first one was filled so they directed us to the next building. Then that one was filled so they directed us to the third building. Traffic was terrible trying to get their. Once in the third building, they said to leave the suit cases at the curb and proceed to the ship. That was a mistake. We are VIP and luggage is suppose to be expedited to your cabin. Our luggage got to our cabin at 10 pm.

Getting off the ship was just as bad. We were in the very first groups scheduled to leave. There really is only one set of esculators and they were jammed. Those with their luggage went first and there seemed to be a couple hundred cruisers. Finally our luggage came and we searched and searched until we could find one missing suitcase delivered almost last.

Now I know it is not easy to have 3,000 cruisers boarding or leaving a ship. That said, it was not easy, in fact, it was difficult. Compared to Ft Lauderdale or Miami, I would rate Port Canaveral as far worse.

When did you cruise out of Port Canaveral? Maybe they have improved as they get things worked out.