Allure-Help from anyone soon to sail on Allure

Need to know if wall behind beds are made of steel even if covered by wallpaper. I need to know what kind of hook will attach magnet or command type to hold an IV bag. Maybe someone can ask onboard. Cabin 6630. 2 have responded that are steel. But RCCL special needs department says otherwise. I do find that they do give some incorrect info and learn things are different onboard.

If someone could get a take notice or get confirmation about this onboard would be ever in your debt. Would a strong magnetic hook stick to wall behind the beds? Or if a smooth surface, would a strong command type hook?

Not sailing till May 13th but need to clarify to prepare.

Need to know if wall behind beds are made of steel even if covered by wallpaper. I need to know what kind of hook will attach magnet or command type to hold an IV bag. Maybe someone can ask onboard. Cabin 6630. 2 have responded that are steel. But RCCL special needs department says otherwise. I do find that they do give some incorrect info and learn things are different onboard.

If someone could get a take notice or get confirmation about this onboard would be ever in your debt. Would a strong magnetic hook stick to wall behind the beds? Or if a smooth surface, would a strong command type hook?

Not sailing till May 13th but need to clarify to prepare.

We are going on Allure 4/8/18, but are in a Central Park balcony cabin on deck ten. I know on previous cruises, I have used a small magnetic hook, but will be happy to check for you. We return 4/15/18.

Even if your magnets don't stick to the textured surface (which they should, if strong enough to hold an IV bag in the first place), the ceiling is smooth and your magnets will stick to that.

You're good -- don't worry, just relax and enjoy your vacation!

Is it feasible for you to bring both options with? When it comes to medical needs I always over prepare rather than not having something I need. I just confirmed from a picture I took or our accessible room and the light area on the oasis that the padded area/headboard is slightly textured with a “wood” section on both sides where the lights are at. Command strip seems to be the most certain way to ensure you have a feasible option with you. A little couple alcohol swabs will remove any sticky residue.