Allowed to bring mouthwash onboard

Johnny60

Directly from their website...

Distilled Water

Guests may bring on board distilled water for use with a CPAP machine or nursery water for families with babies and packed in carry-on luggage. Distilled water may also be purchased onboard at $3.00 USD per gallon by contacting Room Service. The CPAP machine must be packed in carry-on luggage.

As for mouthwash...yes, it is allowed.

Directly from their website...

Distilled Water

Guests may bring on board distilled water for use with a CPAP machine or nursery water for families with babies and packed in carry-on luggage. Distilled water may also be purchased onboard at $3.00 USD per gallon by contacting Room Service. The CPAP machine must be packed in carry-on luggage.

As for mouthwash...yes, it is allowed.

Thank you. Will buy the water onboard.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It is allowed but if you bring anything over a travel size, make sure it is factory sealed. Lots of folks think they can put vodka with food coloring in the bottle but the crew is wise to that.

Thanks will make sure its a new bottle.

Not sure if this is allowed or not? Also distilled water. Would have to go in checked luggage as we won't have room in carry on. Thank you.

You could carry the water onboard in one of those re-useable grocery tote bags then fold it up in your suitcase when no longer needed.

You could carry the water onboard in one of those re-useable grocery tote bags then fold it up in your suitcase when no longer needed.

Sorry not sure which kind of bag you mean. Sorry. Problem we have is we have quite a long journey and 2 flights with a wheelchair. In our hand luggage we will have cpap machine, medication, ipad, and hopefully some soda. Its a struggle for hubby with all of this through airports in cabs etc with the chair. So try to limit our carry on to one flight bag .In the past wheelchair assistance with Air Canada has been non existent, and in one instance they lost my chair making us miss our connecting flight lol

Sorry not sure which kind of bag you mean. Sorry. Problem we have is we have quite a long journey and 2 flights with a wheelchair. In our hand luggage we will have cpap machine, medication, ipad, and hopefully some soda. Its a struggle for hubby with all of this through airports in cabs etc with the chair. So try to limit our carry on to one flight bag .In the past wheelchair assistance with Air Canada has been non existent, and in one instance they lost my chair making us miss our connecting flight lol

With all that sounds like it would be way easier to have it delivered to your cabin :)

The kind of bags I was talking about are like the one below from Amazon. They're very common in the states.

https://www.amazon.com/Reusable-Grocery-Tote-Large-Pack/dp/B003B6478Q

With all that sounds like it would be way easier to have it delivered to your cabin :)

The kind of bags I was talking about are like the one below from Amazon. They're very common in the states.

https://www.amazon.com/Reusable-Grocery-Tote-Large-Pack/dp/B003B6478Q

Thank you. I see what you mean. Yes we have those here in Canada too. Good idea for me to take one for some sodas as we have an overnight stay in Fort Lauderdale and hope to buy some soda from the little shop in the hotel. Good idea thanks. At least we only have to carry that from the hotel to the ship.....maybe put it on my knee? Thanks for the help.

Not sure if this is allowed or not? Also distilled water. Would have to go in checked luggage as we won't have room in carry on. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Purchasing distilled water onboard seems like a reasonable convenience price with everything else you have.

It is allowed but if you bring anything over a travel size, make sure it is factory sealed. Lots of folks think they can put vodka with food coloring in the bottle but the crew is wise to that.

We travel with an 8.5 oz bottle of Listerine that we refill before trips from our economy sized bottle. It was not questioned on either our Princess or Carnival cruises. We've also never had an issue with contact solution or other toiletry/medicinal items.

I hope it never gets to the point where people who violate the rules cause the cruise lines to prohibit any liquid of any type.

I hope it never gets to the point where people who violate the rules cause the cruise lines to prohibit any liquid of any type.

No, will never get to that. Even the airlines let you take on a baggie full of liquid in 3.5 oz size containers.