RCI/Carnival Cruiser Looking For NCL Recommendations

Cinders411

Hello to all! I have been a member here for awhile but, I have never posted in this forum. I have been on several cruises with RCI/Carnival but, am considering a change next year. What NCL ship would you recommend for my first time and why?

Edited to add: We are a married couple in our 50's. Not dare devils. We enjoy entertainment shows/comedy clubs, having a few cocktails and laying in the sun while reading. We have done big ships and small ones but, prefer mid to large.

Edited by Cinders411
To add additional info

Hello to all! I have been a member here for awhile but, I have never posted in this forum. I have been on several cruises with RCI/Carnival but, am considering a change next year. What NCL ship would you recommend for my first time and why?

That would be easier to answer if you provided more info such as who is going, ages, your interests, location, etc.

Yes of course you are correct. Too early in the morning here! We are a married couple in our 50's. Not dare devils. We enjoy entertainment shows/comedy clubs, having a few cocktails and laying in the sun while reading. We have done big ships and small ones but, prefer mid to large.

I you like ships like Carnival Miracle or Legend or Grandeur of the Seas, you will like ships like the Norwegian Gem and that class.

If you like Carnival Breeze or RCI Voyager Class or Quantum Class, then you will like the Breakaway Class.

Hope this helps.