Post cruise stay in Barcelona

pinewood

Our group of 8 is staying at the AC Hotel DIagonal through April 26 after our NCL EPIC, TA cruise

Can anyone help us with the order we should see these highlights in regard to our hotel location?

La Sagrada Familia, Casa Batllo, Mercat se la Boquerria, Park Gruell and Palau de la Musica Catalan.

Several of the sites require purchase of tickets [preferably in advance] to guarantee an entry time. Then it is how long you want to stay. We spent an entire afternoon at the Gaudi Park in the free outside areas and then the paid central area.

Sorry I don't have a good answer for you but while you are waiting for answers here check out the Barcelona ports of call forum section. Over there you can get great info from people who sail all the lines in to that port.

Here is the link for you:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=596

Thank you. It has been 5 years since I navigated the sites. I am on the NCL roll call but cant't figure out how to ask someone that is on the roll call a question. Can you help?

I recommand Sagrada Familia and Güell Park. Buy your tickets at least a day before your visit.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Forums

Thank you for the reply. Having difficulty posting a question to those on my NCL roll call for 4/17.

Help?

I am also stying in Barcelona (pre cruise) and was there in 2014 pre and post cruise. Unfortunately I can`t answer all your questions, especially not knowing how long your stay will be.

Definately the ports of call forum, then Spain, will be the place for you figure out your best itinerary. I`ve been looking there the last couple of weeks and reading through other people`s questions and itineraries and the info has been amazing.

When I was there I saw Sagrada Famiglia, but we opted not to tour inside as we had one day and really wanted to walk around on Ramblas, see the Boqueria market, some of the Gaudi buildings and old gothic quarter. We did not try to do parc Guell due to time constraints and preferred to eat some tapas, have sangria, then some churros and chocolate. It is a great and enjoyable city. Please check on the Spain board for your specific info requests :-)