Haven cabin location question

Mslmesq

so I know no one can answer this based on the particular ship, since it’s the bliss. But I just booked a deck 17 port side cabin only to realize the haven restaurant will be right above us. I usually like port side, but guess I should have looked. Also, the garden cafe is immediately below. So maybe there will be noise no matter what?

My question is should I move the cabin to the other side. Is it really noise to have the haven restaurant, or any restaurant, above you? Or is it potentially less noisy since the restaurant isn’t open all the time and when it’s closed, no one is above you?

Thanks for any answers.

so I know no one can answer this based on the particular ship, since it’s the bliss. But I just booked a deck 17 port side cabin only to realize the haven restaurant will be right above us. I usually like port side, but guess I should have looked. Also, the garden cafe is immediately below. So maybe there will be noise no matter what?

My question is should I move the cabin to the other side. Is it really noise to have the haven restaurant, or any restaurant, above you? Or is it potentially less noisy since the restaurant isn’t open all the time and when it’s closed, no one is above you?

Thanks for any answers.

My understanding is that the Haven Restaurant is on the starboard side (on the right when facing the front of the ship). If your cabin number starts with 171 then you are not on the same side as the Restaurant. If your cabin is 17716-17726 then you are under the restaurant.

I don't know if it will be noisy, but I hope not because we will be in cabin 17718 in October.

I can’t comment on your particular cabin, but will mention that I have been directly above or below restaurants or the buffet before and consider it a non issue with regard to noise. I’ve never heard anything.

I wouldn’t want to be above or below the galley, but the eating areas themselves are fine in my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've stayed in the Haven on the NCL Epic on the 16th deck. It's right above the garden cafe, and we never heard a peep.

Also - the Haven restaurants I've been in on the Getaway and Epic are typically quiet, with a carpeted floor - so you won't hear chairs sliding around.