Roll Call Holland America Oosterdam Jan 14

Seatrvl

Anyone joining us on Jan 14th for the Mexican cruise on the Oosterdam?

We are 4 guys from Seattle traveling in two suites looking for warm weather and fun times! Staying a few days prior to departure at the HI bayside near the dock.:)

• 2 weeks later...

My partner & I will be on this cruise. It is our first cruise and we are excited :) It would be great to meet some other "family" on board! We will be staying in an SA suite on the Rotterdam deck - they sound like really nice rooms & not claustrophobic! I understand that there is also a private lounge (Neptune) on that deck so that may be a good place to meet. We will arrive in San Diego 1/12/06 and stay with L/GHEI friends for a couple nights prior to departure on the cruise and then stay again after the cruise for a couple of nights in San Diego. Although we won't have a computer for e-mail once we leave home perhaps we can connect prior to that and arrange to meet on board? We are Kendall & Richard e-mails: annababycakes@hotmail.com & rgaeta@wi.rr.com. Hope to hear from you and look forward to meeting you!

Hi Richard and Kendall,

I had a feeling I'd find you guy's over on this board!:D

Once again, I want to extend an invite for you to join us at our Cruise Critic gathering. Also, Seatrvl, take a look at our thread on the HAL roll call board and check us out! You are all more than welcome to join us as well. That is if you don't mind a mixed bag of straight folk.:eek:

The more the merrier, I always say! Hope to see you guys next week.

Best,

Kristin

Thanks for responding (and finding us - you are a good navigator on this website!!!) - I wasn't sure I was using this website correctly!

Would love to meet you. When & Where? (Sorry you probably said, I'll try & find it again & write it down this time...)

Just spoke with Father Greg who will be on board as an "employee/chaplin"

Some friends of ours know him and told him we would be on board - we will meet him shortly after we come aboard around 5PM, said he'd leave a message for us...

Hi Richard and Kendall,

We are all meeting at 4:00pm on Sunday. Location still to be determined as HAL is trying to locate some space for us. I will post the location as soon as I hear from them...but I'm pretty sure it will be somewhere on the ship!;) If for some reason they don't get back to me before you leave, you can enquire as to our location at the front desk or I will leave my stateroom # and post a notice on the door on Sunday morn.

Have you been reading the postings on the roll card board? Your honesty and openess has prompted a couple other of your "family" to identify!

We really hope you'll join in!

Take care,

Kristin

Hello All,

HAL has just confirmed a meeting space for our get together. It is SUNDAY 15TH, from 4:00 - 5:00, in the HUDSON ROOM. That is on the PROMENADE DECK, 3. The Hudson is located near the shops, internet corner, and the Erasmus Library. Coffee, tea, water and cookies will be served. BYOB or what ever else you'd like.

Looking forward to meeting everyone,

Kristin

Archived