Vision of the Sea Thermal Spa and Wine by the Glass Prices

Hello,

I'm a few weeks out from my first RCL cruise, and would like to know if there is a Thermal Spa on VOS? If so, does it have heated lounge chairs, hot tub, etc?

I'd also like to know (for those who drink wine by the glass), what you have seen as the top price for a glass - particularly the reds. I am considering buying the drink package, but will do this if I can figure out the high end cost of a glass of wine. On a cruise I usually drink about 3 glasses a day and will have a mimosa some mornings.

Thanks so much!

• 1 month later...

I have just returned from a wonderful time on VOS (4/11) and found that a great value in purchasing a bottle of wine that I thoroughly enjoyed. It would have been 16.00 a glass otherwise. The bottle was available to me at dinner and I received a 20 percent discount because I had a dining package.

Since I drank a glass of wine at dinner only, it made sense to NOT buy the package. I think the package is for serious drinkers who drink more than three drinks a day or who want top shelf liquor.

Also, I noticed that the prices for wine by the glass was in the 15 - 17 dollar range.

Remember that you can bring on 2 bottles of wine when you board! I’m a wine drinker and have never been able to justify the drink package.

We have factored in the 2 bottles, and while not big drinkers would like to enjoy ourselves, with all types of drinks throughout the day. Would be great to see an actual price list.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums