Solstice contact details

Muffinz

Does anyone have contact details for Solstice? (phone / e-mail)

reason I'm asking is we are on Solstice 30 March and I want to give my family emergency contact details so they can get hold of us in an emergency... I'm not sure our NZ cell phones will work when we are out at sea, so just in case family need to get hold of us urgently I'd like to give them the conract details for the ship (assuming there are contact details for Solstice)

thanks in advance

From the US [and I presume, Canada], the emergency contact phone number [no emergency e-mail address is provided] is 1-877-266-1020 for all Celebrity ships... I don't know whether an adaptation of that number--for international calls originating in New Zealand--will work but you should find appropriate information in your E-Docs...

Please be sure to provide your family with your ship name, stateroom number, and sailing dates...

Of course--if you are taking a laptop, tablet, or smart phone with e-mail access aboard and you are planning to purchase a Wi-Fi package through Celebrity--your family will be able to contact you at your own e-mail address...

Just Google "Celebrity Solstice Emergecy Phone Contact" and you'll get lots of links. Here's one:

https://********************/cruising-friends/contact-a-cruise-ship/celebrity-cruises-contact-a-ship/

Also, the contact number will be somewhere in your Celebrity contract paperwork - it's definitely worth reading to see what else you might have missed!