Cabin B750 on Dawn

spendalot

As I recall, that is one of the aft minisuites or suites. We have never booked one before, but we have been in them and they are lovely. They have much larger verandahs than the other rooms and the verandahs are very private.

We are booked in a full suite on the Sun for this upcoming February on the Caribe deck.

If it is a minisuite, I recall that you had a wet bar in the sitting area. I think there were two sinks in the bathroom. There is a tub (I think a Jacuzzi) and a glass enclosed stall shower. There was not a walk-in closet (which the midship minisuites have), but there was plenty of storage space.

The suite was very nice - had all of the amenities that the mini had (I don't recall about the closet, though) and had a table and chairs in addition to the other seating.

I'll let you know more after we get back in March.

Roberta

Those pics were great, really got me excited. This is our first time on Princess, we live outside San Francisco and love the convience of sailing from there. We wish they would add a SF-Hawaii R/T. We can dream.

We have sailed X and HAl and from all the great things I have heard about Princess I think It will be a good fit. We are mid-forties, love the sun, and beaches been to Mexico numerous times. Hubby does not fly so our cuising choices are somewhat limited. Need West Coast departure points.

Thanks again for those pics and any other info you would like to pass along.

We just booked this cabin on Dawn anyone out there been in this cabin or have pics? Thanks

I hate you – I got off Dawn Princess on 12/20 and am still reeling from PCD (that’s Post Cruise Depression). I had a mini suite on Baja deck (forward). Great cabin as well, but as Coral’s pictures illustrate, nothing like Baja 750…

Have a great cruise. You should enjoy Dawn Princess – top notch ship.

Archived