Bottled water questions. Serenade/ Stockholm/ Baltic

I've searched the board and have found all kinds of good information. Our upcoming 13 night Baltic cruise on the Serenade OTS is approaching. We have been flip flopping on refreshment package vs coffee card + bottled water vs ala carte. I'm hoping some people here with experience on the Serenade and Stockholm might be able to answer a few questions.

1) What is the price for bottled water by the bottle, both the small bottles at the bars 16 oz. or 20 oz.? and the larger liter bottles they sell at the gangways?

2) Has anyone purchased and brought a case of water aboard in Stockholm? I've seen a bunch of info related to US ports but not European ports. Not my first choice but $80+ for a case of water I could get for less than $10 just bugs me.

3) do they charge the same for the case of water on board as they do on the cruise planner before the cruise?

Finally, unrelated to water, I've seen information in other threads stating that the Serenade is one of the ships that punches cafe cards two and three times for larger sizes of specialty coffee. Can anyone confirm?

Thank you to all for the great information you provide on these boards.