eastern caribbean

lynn m

I am on the voyager on Jan. 7th to the eastern caribbean, St. thomas, san jaun,labadee, and nassau. I wanted to know if anyone knows how many formal nights there are. And what the food was like. Thanks to anyone who can help

Formal nights are usually on the first sea day and the 2nd to last night on the cruise...

as far as food quality there is a range of opinions on it.. from best food ever to low grade dog food.. you just have to make up your own opinion when you get on the ship, but do youself a favor.. TRY EVERYTHING YOU CAN...even things that you would normally never think of trying... if you do not like it.. they will quickly remove it and bring you something else..

have a blast I am crusing on the 14th of January, so take care of the ship for me :)

I am on the voyager on Jan. 7th to the eastern caribbean, St. thomas, san jaun,labadee, and nassau. I wanted to know if anyone knows how many formal nights there are. And what the food was like. Thanks to anyone who can help

On the food front please remember if you don't like something when you get it don't be afraid to ask for something else. No one will look sideways are you for doing that. In fact your server wants you happy!

And if you like something and want more go for it!

We just took this trip earlier this month. You will love it. Formal nights were Day 2 (Nassau) and Day 5 (San Juan).

Here is a link to my trip report: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=269890

Archived