Online reservations are not available. Do I still have a chance? Anthem 4/7/18

Hi, first post for me here. Read so much from other cruisers, excitedly counting down for 16 more days til my cruise.

I am looking to still see "We Will Rock You" and NorthStar.... and also Dreamworks breakfast.

When I see "Online reservations are not available. Please check onboard." Does that mean they are totally sold out? or is this more an online inventory that sells out faster?

If its sold out, I can take it.... I am traveling with 9 other family members so if they miss out I bet I hear about it for 7 days :)

Any tips?

I just got off the Anthem, and yes, you are able to make reservations at the "Box Office" when on board. The "Box Office" for my cruise was located in the theater. I boarded the ship early and I was at the theater by 11:00. There were only a few people before me on line. I was able to book Northstar, the Puzzle Break Room, IFly, and Spectra's Cabaret with no problem. By the time I finished the bookings, the lines had gotten quite long. I am sure the spaces for these events are limited, so the earlier you get to the "Box Office" the better. Ask as soon as you board where the "Box Office" is located for your cruise. I think it can vary by cruise.

Hi, first post for me here. Read so much from other cruisers, excitedly counting down for 16 more days til my cruise.

I am looking to still see "We Will Rock You" and NorthStar.... and also Dreamworks breakfast.

When I see "Online reservations are not available. Please check onboard." Does that mean they are totally sold out? or is this more an online inventory that sells out faster?

If its sold out, I can take it.... I am traveling with 9 other family members so if they miss out I bet I hear about it for 7 days :)

Any tips?

Usually, RCL keeps approx. 25% of all entertainment for on board bookings. You can do a couple of things:

1. Call "pre-cruise planning dept" 800 398-9819 and see if they are able to book any for the desired shows. Otherwise,

2. As soon as you board go to "Boleros", 4th deck and across from Guest Services where the box office is located and they should be able to accommodate. Boleros was the place to go on our Jan. '18 Anthem cruise.

Good luck and good cruising.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, we are a group of 17. If I go to the box office immediately after I board, would I need to bring all my family members or would I be able to book the shows and the puzzle room on behalf of all in my group?