Oasis of the seas is it as beautiful as the videos and pictures

I've been on quite a few cruises and went on Oasis last September. It was by far my favorite ship! Loved the shows and all the different food venues. Take advantage of the First Night done right if offered. It really took us 7 days to see and do it all. You'll have a wonderful time!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Can't understand why people make such posts.

It's amazing how differently people can perceive the same thing. The last time I was on Oasis we ended up at a large table in the MDR. This lady next to me was complaining about how much worse Royal is than Celebrity, and started explaining exactly how various aspects of the ship sucked. She said Central Park was dingy (er... I guess if you count the dirt in the planters?), and even pointed at the wall and talked about how unacceptably dirty it was. Now, I was looking at the exact same wall, and to hear her talk there'd be mold growing on it, but to my eyes it looked fine.

I think some people get on a mass market cruise ship and think it's gonna be a really big private yacht, and then when they find the slightest blemish, which would be unacceptable on a yacht but which is inevitable when 6,000+ people are wandering the ship every day, they get upset.

You can't expect the level of polish that you'll get from a private yacht charter, but then you're also paying at least $10,000 less per week.

DH and I cruised on Oasis last year and will again next February 24th for the Eastern itinerary!! We loved the Oasis!!:hearteyes: On this class, we try to book the last AFT boardwalk rooms and enjoy sitting on our balcony and watching the aqua shows from there!!:cool: Central Park and the Boardwalk are absolutely wonderful! This time, we have the farthest AFT balcony on Deck 8, which is in close proximity to the Central Park cafe, where they make tasty specialty coffees and have freshly baked pastries and sweets; fabulous options for lunch as well!!;p I really think your DW will be in heaven on earth!!:halo: Are you cruising the week before us?

We will be on this sailing too!

We love leaving from Port Canaveral, and I have been wanting to go on this ship for quite awhile now so I am super excited already! :D

We are booked on the Oasis next month and have seen the good and bad reviews. While the bad reviews have been concerning, I think there have been far more good reviews. I take each review with a grain or two of salt. I have seen many videos of this ship and am very impressed with her. Like others have said make reservations for the on-board entertainment as early as possible to get you first choice.

We drove all the way from Texas to sail Oasis last summer and it was worth every mile. We didn’t notice any wear and tear, and unless you have just walked off Symphony, I doubt you’d notice any either.

Don't have her believe everything that is written.

Last year I was on the Oasis, it rained a total of maybe 15 minutes the entire cruise. Person on same cruise said it rained all week, spoiling the cruise.

Another on same cruise commented that the food in Main dining room was always cold, sometimes inedible. After 25 + cruises I have never experienced anything like that, especially as I was on the same cruise as complainer.

Not sure how many miles of carpeting but yes you may see a stain somewhere. Someone could have spilled a drink 10 minutes earlier.

Don't let these comments stop you from booking.

No different from hotels.

• 3 weeks later...