NCL ESCAPE Upgrade Haven benefits

Shynook11

You get the promos you have now. So instead of the up to five by booking Haven outright, you get the usual two if you do have the UDP and the SDP with your current booking. You will not get shore promo, and internet promo unless they were part of a promo at the time of your mini-suite booking on your folio, or the extras points toward your Latitudes Status that come from buying a Haven cabin.

Adding guests later is dicey if you have that Promo now as they do shut down the ability to add guests at some point if you have that as a perk now and try to add somone later on in the timeline process.

There is a difference between Perks and Promos. Yes, you would get the Perks of the Haven for sure, but you do not get all the Promos of the Haven as if you had bought it outright.

Hi I was just told if I win a bid to the Haven from my spa balcony I would not receive the perks of the Butler , restaurant , etc. not sure how true this was. I feel the rep was wrong. But need to make sure before I upgrade. Doesn’t any one know for sure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I was just told if I win a bid to the Haven from my spa balcony I would not receive the perks of the Butler , restaurant , etc. not sure how true this was. I feel the rep was wrong. But need to make sure before I upgrade. Doesn’t any one know for sure?

If you win your Haven bid, you get everything "Haven" (butler, restaurant, sundeck, etc.) but unless you win a Haven Spa suite, you will lose the Spa Access that you currently have.

Your promo total will not change but you can switch what you currently have. For ex. if you have SDP now but want to change it, you can.

I've never heard that and I don't think it's true. I would call to talk to someone else.

We bid and went from a balcony to a 2br heaven suite in December and had use of the butler, concierge, haven meals...[emoji41] Good luck.🤞

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

If you win your Haven bid, you get everything "Haven" (butler, restaurant, sundeck, etc.) but unless you win a Haven Spa suite, you will lose the Spa Access that you currently have.

Your promo total will not change but you can switch what you currently have. For ex. if you have SDP now but want to change it, you can.

True! I upgraded from balcony to haven forward suite last year on breakaway. Your promo doesn't change, but you have a butler, haven restaurant, captains cocktail party, goodies delivered daily to your room, etc. enjoy your cruise!

True! I upgraded from balcony to haven forward suite last year on breakaway. Your promo doesn't change, but you have a butler, haven restaurant, captains cocktail party, goodies delivered daily to your room, etc. enjoy your cruise!

Thank you so much for info ! I can’t understand why the NCL told me otherwise!

We bid and went from a balcony to a 2br heaven suite in December and had use of the butler, concierge, haven meals...[emoji41] Good luck.🤞

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Thanks ! I think the folks here know more then the reps at NCL!