Bottomless Bubbles..only available at bars?

Laurie7724

I’ve read a lot on this board about the bottomless bubbles package and having long waits for a soda at the bars. My question is can you get soda’s anywhere else on board other then at the bars? Like for instance the lido restaurant, guys burger bar, pizzeria or main dining room etc? Or do you have to find a bar each time you want a soda? New to cruising so just trying to get a perspective on what we will be dealing with if we purchase the bubbles package. Thank you in advance for any and all replies :)

The only other place besides bars or from one of the waiters that walk around on the Lido deck is the Main Dining Room during meals. If you want a soda with your meal, other than the Main Dining Room, you will have to bring it with you before you get your food.

Where you get a drink is no different if you have the Bubbles package or not. Guy’s etc aren’t restaurants. They are counters in which you go up and get your food and there aren’t any drinks there. So if you want a soda you need to go to the bar with the exception of the MDR or another sit down venue Bubbles or no Bubbles.

Bars are pretty much the only place to get the sodas. Wife always has bubbles package and rarely has much of a wait to get a soda. That has been our experience.

And the Main Dining Room during meals. Usually after the second time you order one during a meal, the next time you eat there, they will have one waiting for you when you enter.

Also keep in mind that the sodas on the ships come from warm cans and they just pour them over ice. Each person in your party can take 12 canned sodas on with you and keep them in your fridge if your cabin has one. That way you will have whatever type of soda you want since Carnival is limited and they will be cold.

You will find “your bar”. Once you do, and frequent that bar, the bartender will get to know you.

We usually stay at the rear pool. My kids get to know the bartender across from the pizzeria. As soon as he sees them, he knows what they want and refills their cups while taking drink orders from other guests. It’s no big deal really.

We also carry on a 12 pack of Brisk ice tea cans to keep in the room fridge.

We've also never had any problems with getting our sodas from the bars. And like someone else said, once you start going to the same one, they get to know you. My son has never had any problems either. And honestly, although I'm not a fan of ice in my soda, when it gets watered down, I just go get another one!