Hotel Europark vs Hotel Jazz

anjuan

We're going to be staying in Barcelona 3 days prior to our upcoming cruise. My daughter and I like modern hotels and I wanted to be centrally located close to Las Ramblas but not actually on the street so I currently have Hotel Jazz booked at a rate where I can cancel. However, I've been looking around a little more and have seen recommendations for Hotel Europark as well. I can book Hotel Europark for about $70 less per night. However, my concern is that it appears to be a little further from Las Ramblas although it's closer to some other sites like Sangrada Familia. Any recommendations for one hotel over another?

We're going to be staying in Barcelona 3 days prior to our upcoming cruise. My daughter and I like modern hotels and I wanted to be centrally located close to Las Ramblas but not actually on the street so I currently have Hotel Jazz booked at a rate where I can cancel. However, I've been looking around a little more and have seen recommendations for Hotel Europark as well. I can book Hotel Europark for about $70 less per night. However, my concern is that it appears to be a little further from Las Ramblas although it's closer to some other sites like Sangrada Familia. Any recommendations for one hotel over another?

I think Hotel Jazz might be the better option...great location.

• 2 weeks later...

We haven’t stayed at Europark but have stayed at Hotel Jazz, it’s clean, modern and quiet and it’d be my husband’s first choice to stay there again, if that’s helpful [emoji4]

(My choice would be Continental because of our balcony room on Las Ramblas and the buffet, but not at all modern as you’re looking for lol)

Sent from my iPad using Forums