Specialty Restaurant Menu's

Krcnjc4pr

BirdTravels,, YOU are amazing! I just went through all 12 pages of your review in June of 17 on the Breakaway. Thank you so much!

Wife and I are on The Epic 11/18 for an 11 day Western Caribbean. We are staying in the DOS and are so excited. Your photos got us so "in the mood"

We've cruised NCL five times, with the last cruise 9 years ago. It looks as though it's going to be a whole different experience. Hoping the Haven and service is everything it looked like. I assume it will be.We've only had great times and great staff in the past.

Thank you again for sharing your time and effort with all of us - so generous of you!

BirdTravels,, YOU are amazing! I just went through all 12 pages of your review in June of 17 on the Breakaway. Thank you so much!

Wife and I are on The Epic 11/18 for an 11 day Western Caribbean. We are staying in the DOS and are so excited. Your photos got us so "in the mood"

We've cruised NCL five times, with the last cruise 9 years ago. It looks as though it's going to be a whole different experience. Hoping the Haven and service is everything it looked like. I assume it will be.We've only had great times and great staff in the past.

Thank you again for sharing your time and effort with all of us - so generous of you!

Here's a review we did on the Epic after her dry dock: https://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=528583

Also,,,, if you are interested in how the Epic's dry dock went, i was live posting on the cruise above with pictures of the first cruise after dry dock (starting on page 15) https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2262317&page=15

We have been on the Epic 7 times and love the ship. The Haven on the Epic is the best in the fleet. Have a wonderful cruise!