Seattle Airport

CJMini

Hello-

Hoping someone might assist me — flying Alaskan Airlines from Atlanta to Seattle to Vancouver. We will arrive in Seattle at Terminal C and change planes to depart from Terminal N.

Can we walk between these two terminals? Will we go through Customs/Immigration in Seattle or Vancouver?

Any information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance.

There's a wee train that runs from C gates to N gates - take it, DO NOT go through security again as you'll just need to waste time going back through the whole TSA extravanganza again! See map here.

And while we legally can, Canada has not chosen to off-shore any immigration preclearance to the US yet, so you'll find out if we'll let you and your stuff in when you arrive in Vancouver;-)

Edited by martincath
spelling

All five security checkpoints at SEA are "in a row", and passage through any one checkpoint grants you access to the entire "secure side" of the airport. The N and S satellite terminals each have a train to bring you back to the main terminal; I think N connects to C and D while S connects to A and B, but even if I have those backwards, you've got free access on foot A-B-C-D.

Thanks to all for your replies. Just having a mini panic attack over changing flights in Vancouver. We will have about 40 minutes layover to get from the C gate to the N gate. If I look at the Seattle Airport diagram, we will just need to grab the mini train to go from one to the other.

** Martincath - so honored to have you respond. I have read SO many of your replies on Cruise Critic and you’re a blessing. When I see the Canadian customs/Immigration agent, I will turn on my Texan charm and manners. Hopefully my admittance into Canada will be a pleasant one.

Thanks to all for your replies. Just having a mini panic attack over changing flights in Vancouver. We will have about 40 minutes layover to get from the C gate to the N gate. If I look at the Seattle Airport diagram, we will just need to grab the mini train to go from one to the other.

** Martincath - so honored to have you respond. I have read SO many of your replies on Cruise Critic and you’re a blessing. When I see the Canadian customs/Immigration agent, I will turn on my Texan charm and manners. Hopefully my admittance into Canada will be a pleasant one. ��

Erm - thanks! You must be missing my snarkier posts or be more appreciative of sarcasm than many... either way, the honour is all mine. Qapla!