Spirit

thinking of going on the Spirit in May and was wondering what is the entertainment like, we love quizzes etc, do they have quizzes or is it more show entertainment ?

every day afternoon trivia quiz 2.00pm , another short themed one about 4.00pm , a themed audio/visual type one about 8.45pm , the usual game show type entertainment around 9.45pm ,various other silly type entertainment at other times mainly outside, usually very good production shows 6 nights, guest comedian/other two nights, most nights a late caberet spot from various show team members and to cap it all some very good musicians in four venues around the ship, so really entertainment is pretty good.

a very lively,friendly ship, bit frayed round the edges but a big heart.

every day afternoon trivia quiz 2.00pm , another short themed one about 4.00pm , a themed audio/visual type one about 8.45pm , the usual game show type entertainment around 9.45pm ,various other silly type entertainment at other times mainly outside, usually very good production shows 6 nights, guest comedian/other two nights, most nights a late caberet spot from various show team members and to cap it all some very good musicians in four venues around the ship, so really entertainment is pretty good.

a very lively,friendly ship, bit frayed round the edges but a big heart.

Thanks very much for your reply, we have now booked onto the Spirit -13/05, bit apprehensive as I know she's an old lady and was also leaving last year, but has had another year granted to her, but I think as long as we go with little expectations, then I don't think we'll be disappointed - I hope !, we were on the Dream last year and enjoyed that.

Thanks very much for your reply, we have now booked onto the Spirit -13/05, bit apprehensive as I know she's an old lady and was also leaving last year, but has had another year granted to her, but I think as long as we go with little expectations, then I don't think we'll be disappointed - I hope !, we were on the Dream last year and enjoyed that.

If you enjoyed Dream, then Spirit will be just as enjoyable.

We were on the Spirit last May for a repositioning (9 night) and it was a great cruise on a great ship. Good entertainment all day long. Back on the ship again for two weeks from just after Easter, can't wait :-) Happy to see from the other thread that Strum Jam and New Dimension are still on board, we enjoyed the live music so much on that last cruise.

Spirit shows for this season are:

Private Eye

Committed to brothers blue

At the copa

Broadway blitz

Moulin rouge ( repeated each week)

Songs that made a movie

Concerto goes pop

Concerto goes broadway

IMA

Modelled by motown (welcome show repeated)

cd is ted james

acd is corrine steel