MOS Luggage Valet Miami Update

Just off the phone with Royal Caribbean Rep regarding Luggage Valet availability for upcoming 4 Night Port Of Miami cruises -and- flying out of Miami International Airport (MIA). And the answer is - YES - the Luggage Valet option will be available for returning cruises to POM with MIA flights and with a program qualifying flight cut-off time of 1100AM or after for A/A, DAL, UAL only. Fee $25pp & comp for suites.

Did they specifically tell you Luggage Valet would be available for the 4-day cruise? Reason I ask is that there was some question a while back as to whether the short cruises were eligible for LV.

Did they specifically tell you Luggage Valet would be available for the 4-day cruise? Reason I ask is that there was some question a while back as to whether the short cruises were eligible for LV.

Bob - Yes - I specifically asked about POM 4 day cruises and also asked that he check by my reservation number to verify it was good to go. Sure hope he was right - but only can go by what info RCCL provides. For me the issue was simply - will LV be available on our MOS 4 night cruise POM R/T and IF so - how early can I book our return air to qualify for LV. Agree - this LV availability info was very confusing and IMO the best kept secret I can remember in a long while.

Bob - Yes - I specifically asked about POM 4 day cruises and also asked that he check by my reservation number to verify it was good to go. Sure hope he was right - but only can go by what info RCCL provides. For me the issue was simply - will LV be available on our MOS 4 night cruise POM R/T and IF so - how early can I book our return air to qualify for LV. Agree - this LV availability info was very confusing and IMO the best kept secret I can remember in a long while.

Thanks for the update. If you can, please report back on LV after your cruise.

Thanks for the update. If you can, please report back on LV after your cruise.

Sure - be glad to but cruise some time off - I like to book air early thus reason for trying to nail down info now.