Regal cabin L 104 or L 209

scooby girl

Hello everyone. I could use some help in choosing a cabin for a cruise next March on the Regal. It will be 3 adults. I have been on other princess ships before, but never the Regal. I am taking my sis who has never been on a cruise. I'm looking at cabin L 103 or 104 Deluxe balcony ( huge balcony) on front of ship. Or maybe L210 a mini suite. There are 3 adults. The deluxe balcony is about $600 cheaper than the mini suit and it does have a pull out sofa bed. But also looking at mini suite for a little more cabin room. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all!

Edited by scooby girl

Hello everyone. I could use some help in choosing a cabin for a cruise next March on the Regal. It will be 3 adults. I have been on other princess ships before, but never the Regal. I am taking my sis who has never been on a cruise. I'm looking at cabin L 103 or 104 Deluxe balcony ( huge balcony) on front of ship. Or maybe L210 a mini suite. There are 3 adults. The deluxe balcony is about $600 cheaper than the mini suit and it does have a pull out sofa bed. But also looking at mini suite for a little more cabin room. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all!

Have been on regal princess twice, both times on lido deck with a mini suite l218 and l220. Both trips were ta’s. Love the mini lots of room for three people plus a tub. You are also steps away from the pool, pizza and burgers. Love lido dock on a royal class ship.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Have been on regal princess twice, both times on lido deck with a mini suite l218 and l220. Both trips were ta’s. Love the mini lots of room for three people plus a tub. You are also steps away from the pool, pizza and burgers. Love lido dock on a royal class ship.

did you hear much squeeky room noise in your rooms? i was in L225 in october and with 2 days of high winds the 'metal cabin noise' was pretty bad. affected sleeping. it was like a 60s car with bad springs. i guess cabin just wasnt built that solid as on another ship didnt experience the same noise with high winds

regarding mini vs other rooms i know i loved having the tub for the space. unsure if balconies have tubs?

did you hear much squeeky room noise in your rooms? i was in L225 in october and with 2 days of high winds the 'metal cabin noise' was pretty bad. affected sleeping. it was like a 60s car with bad springs. i guess cabin just wasnt built that solid as on another ship didnt experience the same noise with high winds

regarding mini vs other rooms i know i loved having the tub for the space. unsure if balconies have tubs?

No noise at all. I love lido dock, at first I didn’t think I would. We are on royal 4/16 transatlantic lido l221. Can’t wait