Voom?

Looks the same as what they're charging in my cruise planner.

Note that when you purchase onboard, you get a choice of Surf Only or Surf & Stream. The Cruise Planner options are usually limited to Surf & Stream.

Prices are not always cheaper before you board. For instance, the photo package was cheaper on board the ship.

More specifically to the OP's question though, I've never seen prices for Voom that are cheaper on board. However, on board you can purchase Voom on a day by day basis. If you only want 3 or 4 days, it will be cheaper than purchasing a whole week's worth before the cruise.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

From my experience they want to move the Internet packages so they are usually offering a 'sale.' Of course, the sale does not always equal that.

Your best bet is to book at the best price you see and then cancel and rebook if you see a better price. You can also take into account the Internet/drink package combos as that could potentially save some money if you know you are getting both.

Ultimately, a keen eye will get you the best price, as they can fluctuate in the lead up to your sailing. Enjoy!

Do the sale prices, allow on your personal cruise planner for any Crown & Anchor discounts you would be entitled to once onboard? I find it difficult to tell, because we're in the UK, our purchases are converted from $$ to ££ for spending before we get onboard.