Is the Lemonade being phased out?

4_THE_HALIBUT

I don't think they ran out or the vendor could not deliver. It is marked Minutemaid, but it comes from Coke. It comes six half gallons of concentrate to a case. The dispenser uses five parts of water for one part of concentrate. If you buy only Coke products the price is very cheap. Less than 2 cents a glass. There are other choices that appeal to younger people that are Mango mashups, and fruit teas that are priced only slightly more but can flow in the same machines.

I just wish they had fountain machines on the ships instead of expensive caned pop. The freestyle machines are very popular, and don't take up much space, but do require frequent restocking. The choice of 200 different drinks mean there is something for everyone.

Just got off the Dream and there was no lemonade on the Lido deck. All dispensers contained tea and cranberry juice. Haven’t seen anyone mention this about other ships.

I was on this same cruise and there was lemonade the first 3 or 4 days and they ran out. I was told they brought more back on in Grand Cayman but it almost tasted like water it was so weak. They started switching the lemonade and cranberry out at different times of the day but the lemonade was still available even on the last morning because I was hoping for cranberry juice and they had lemonade.