Easter on Celebrity

naples1

We will be on Celebrity Summit. Has anyone heard if they are doing any kind of Easter Brunch onboard?? We were on the Reflection last year for easter and they had a really nice brunch in the Tuscan Grill. For a fee of course. We did it and it was excellent.

Just wondering if they are going to offer something this year?? I emailed celebrity, but no response.

:o

I am cruising on the Equinox over Easter and I received an email regarding a brunch being held on Sunday. When I go into my Cruise Planner it is an option for me to book it under the section of Dining. It is being held in Tuscan this year as well. I hope this helps! Happy Easter!

We will be on Celebrity Summit. Has anyone heard if they are doing any kind of Easter Brunch onboard?? We were on the Reflection last year for easter and they had a really nice brunch in the Tuscan Grill. For a fee of course. We did it and it was excellent.

Just wondering if they are going to offer something this year?? I emailed celebrity, but no response.

:o

I’m glad to hear the Easter Brunch was excellent, we have booked this year on the Solstice. Can I please ask if the Tuscan Grille was decorated for Easter Brunch and were there chocolate eggs or other treats?

I’m glad to hear the Easter Brunch was excellent, we have booked this year on the Solstice. Can I please ask if the Tuscan Grille was decorated for Easter Brunch and were there chocolate eggs or other treats?

I don't recall it being decorated too much but the selections were really good. A homemade donut basket was a definitely a highlight. Enjoy!!