Seaside Question

pajazz28

A coworker of mine is scheduled to sail on Seaside in August. I am a little concerned for her because I see the reviews have 2 and 1/2 stars. I know they were having issue during there early sailings, as do all new ships, but if you have been on Seaside recently are things getting better? Have the early issue been corrected? Or are we just looking at review from the negative cruisers that just like to complain? I have been on 10 cruises and I have never has a bad day at sea. Please let us know, thank you.

We were on March 3rd, and changed our reservation for a week next March 2nd to a B2B on March 9th as well. Very happy with our experience!

just got off March 10th cruise and re-booking for next March. Cruise was excellant.

We sailed mid January, had a great time, and are sailing again in April, because it was so wonderful. Our April cruise will be our 26 th cruise, most others on NCL, so we are not new to cruising. We very much enjoy the MSC product.

I think complainers just like to complain. Alot of people who were commenting never sailed on the ship, and alot expected it to be the same as other mainstream cruiselines.

Safe sailing

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app