Tendering off the Miracle

skogler

I was on that ship last year and i also dove Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and Belize. I was one of the few who brought my own gear. We met in the Mad Hatters lounge which is forward for the dive in Belize. For Belize you tender and the tender pulled up to the starboard side of the ship aft. But everyone who dove had to go to the lounge first. For Cozumel we docked and had to just walk off the ship and we all met at the end of the dock. For Grand Caymen we met also in the mad Hatters lounge The diving in Cozumel and Belize was out of this world. In Grand Cayman it was the worst I have ever seen it. We all saw about 3 fish and that was it. If you dive in Belize its about a 40 min boat ride to the dive shop for those who diden't bring gear and another 30 min out to the first dive, BUT THEY ARE WORTH IT. Water temp was in the high 80s YOU will have a great dive I hope to do that cruise again next year. Alex

Thanks Alex,

Did you book all your dives from the ship? I have a private trip in Caymans and Cozumel. Both of which I have to meet by 9am. This gives me 2 hours to get there from the time the ship arrives in each port. Both are tenders now.

Scott

Hi Scott

Yes I booked all on the ship. I did it that way for a few reason's. I never dove while on a ship. If we were late getting back they will hold the ship, and also there are around 2000 people on that ship and if you book through Carnival you are the first to get off the ship if you are on a tour. In Belize a guy I met who dove with us in Cozumel booked his own. He had to tender to Belize than out to the dive shop. The Tender ride to Belize City is very long. The Longest I have ever seen. I booked my dive on the ship, and the dive boat pulled right up to the ship and took us. The Belize dive is worth every dollar. that and Cozumel, but I think Belize was better, alot more fish. I wish I was going with you guys

Archived