Corner Jr. Suite balcony...is it larger

Wilson

We have never purchased a balcony cabin and are considering obtaining a Jr. Suite on the Rhapsody. The wife would like one on the back of the ship. While reviewing the RCI web site it looks like the Jr. Suite balconies in the back of the ship are MUCH larger. Do they just appear that way or are they really that much bigger? The RCI rep could not tell me. The corner Jr. Suites 8088 and 8588 seem to have huge balconies. Thanks in advance for the help.

I'd say if you have the option, TAKE IT! That balcony looks huge. We booked an aft JS on the Enchantment for next December, and I can't wait for the aft cabin and a bit deeper of a balcony. If I could get a JS on the corner, I'd definitely go for that.

We will be going on the Rhapsody again and are hoping for those cabins. We had 8088 last January and LOVED it! If we aren't able to get one of those 8088/8588 then we will book an OS. We would love to have that JS again. There is sooo much privacy!!!! And the balcony is huge.

Hi Wilson Family...I am so curious about your cruise as we are scheduled to be in that cabin next November for a week. How was the whole trip? Did you love the balcony? Any info. you could share would be great!:)
Uh, WilsonFamily hasn't stayed in the cabin yet. He is considering it and that is why he started the thread. In the OP he states he has never even had a balcony cabin.

I believe I'm the only one on this thread so far who has stayed in a corner aft JS on Rhapsody. Did you look at the pics linked in my sig? What's not to like?! It's a wonderful cabin and balcony. It was our first cruise and I am now completely spoiled and won't stay in anything but an aft corner JS. :D

Rhapsody is a great ship and cruise. We had a fabulous time. You will see lots of postive reviews of Rhapsody on these boards. Do a search for Rhapsody and you should come up with a lengthy list of threads to check out.

Archived