City Highlights and Leisure Time tour from Nynashamn, Sweden

Mrs Booboo

We are on the Breakaway in June. Our stop in Stockholm will be porting at Nynashamm.

We have booked the NCL excursion “City Highlights and Leisure Time.” Part of the description says: "Leaving the Vasa, drive through the modern downtown and business areas before being dropped off in a central location for free time before your coach picks you up for the return drive to Nynashamn."

Has anyone done this tour recently that can tell me where the "central location" is?

We are on the Breakaway in June. Our stop in Stockholm will be porting at Nynashamm.

We have booked the NCL excursion “City Highlights and Leisure Time.” Part of the description says: "Leaving the Vasa, drive through the modern downtown and business areas before being dropped off in a central location for free time before your coach picks you up for the return drive to Nynashamn."

Has anyone done this tour recently that can tell me where the "central location" is?

Sorry, no...but Stockholm is pretty compact. If you have lots of leisure time, two fun things:

City Hall - the Stockholm City Hall is spectacular - more like a palace.

The ABBA Museum! You take a short boat-ride to get close to it, and I think you MIGHT need timed-tickets - available online.

It's been a few years since we stayed in Stockholm, but those were highlights.

Stephen