Dawn Suite 11550

BiancaV

Ok so I’ve just been seeing posts about mini suite noise from the pool deck. Has anyone been in the 2 bedroom family suite 11550? It doesn’t seem to be right under the pool but if anyone has been in this room I’d appreciate some feedback.

Thanks in advance!

No problem at all. You will have staterooms above and below you. We love the two bedroom suites with their really wonderful master bathroom.

Here is link to an older video done by Chesneygirl of Dawn 11020. Decor and some furniture may have changed but this will show you the stateroom layout.

Look for more videos on Dawn or Star or even the Jewel ships (Gem, Jade, Jewel and Pearl) as the suites are the same or very similar.

Ok so I’ve just been seeing posts about mini suite noise from the pool deck. Has anyone been in the 2 bedroom family suite 11550? It doesn’t seem to be right under the pool but if anyone has been in this room I’d appreciate some feedback.

Thanks in advance!

we were in room 11122 ( i believe ) and it was amazing - We didn't hear anything...and our room was the first one from the elevator. you will NOT be disappointed