Can YC Guests Utilize Top 19

marcoigna

If you don't want a debate on THESE boards, don't bother asking a question [emoji23]. Once you ask, telling people not to debate is silly. As I tell kids "When you choose the behavior, you choose the consequences", especially on these boards. I'm doing it right now!

You can just wait to board the ship and find out yourself if the sun comes through the glass panels. I don't understand why getting an answer to this question in advance is imperative.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

You can just wait to board the ship and find out yourself if the sun comes through the glass panels. I don't understand why getting an answer to this question in advance is imperative.

WOW! Isn’t this what these boards are for - to find out information? - maybe i don’t understand!!! Oh wait, maybe you don’t understand ....

WOW! Isn’t this what these boards are for - to find out information? - maybe i don’t understand!!! Oh wait, maybe you don’t understand ....
Of course! My point was you can ask ANY question but if you insist on no debate then you would be the one who doesn't understand.

WOW! [emoji1]

Marcoigna - I'm writing very lightheartedly with a smile. I am in no way trying to upset you or anyone. Just want to say that because sometimes the written word can be misconstrued as you can't judge tone or body language.

Fully agree 100%. All is good -

Sent from my iPhone using Forums