Suggestions after (very) early arrival in San Juan

zackarykeef

Hey, all...

Just searching for some advice. I've sailed out of San Juan before, but this situation is unusual. Flights to San Juan from Montreal were limited, putting us in either around midnight the night prior to sailing or 4am the morning prior to sailing. Needing a hotel either way, we obviously chose to arrive at 4am Saturday, in order to have all of Saturday in San Juan prior to sailing Sunday.

Has anyone every experienced a super early arrival like this? Any suggestions on what to do? We haven't decided on a hotel or Air BnB yet, so that may impact what we do. We could always arrive at the hotel super early to at least drop our luggage, but we'll see. Suggestions are welcome!

Thanks!

Zack:cool:

I haven't done it in San Juan, but I've done it in other cities for regular stays. I don't think an airBnB would let you come that early, even to drop off bags, unless you purchase 2 nights.

I think you'll have better luck with a hotel. At least then, you can drop off your bags, probably around 5 by the time you get there. You can use their facilities to freshen up, get a cup of coffee and lounge in their area until things start to open around 7 for breakfast. Explore a bit early morning into afternoon before you room is ready.