What are our chances of a late booking

Ginjoli

Hi,

We had planned to book a Canary Island cruise onboard Ventura for July 2018. - normally we book around 10 months ahead and opt for Select to secure cabin and Dining arrangements of our choosing.

However, due to ongoing medical investigations we cannot obtain travel insurance to cover the condition in question until further tests completed which may take a further 8 weeks I am told.

Can anyone advise me of the likelihood of booking a late deal for this particular cruise around the beginning of June.

Many thanks

in my opinion if this cruise falls in the school holidays there is going to be a limited amount of late deals, as the canaries are a particular favourite holiday for families. if you are willing to take a late booking with the choices all made by p&o you might have a better chance. good luck.

As this is not school holidays, would think you stand a good chance of gettng a cabin. I have watched cruises beforehand and there seem to be quite a few cabins available upto 2 weeks beforehand. It is then that P&O upgrade existing customers. Good luck with the tests and getting on a cruise.

Hi,

We had planned to book a Canary Island cruise onboard Ventura for July 2018. - normally we book around 10 months ahead and opt for Select to secure cabin and Dining arrangements of our choosing.

However, due to ongoing medical investigations we cannot obtain travel insurance to cover the condition in question until further tests completed which may take a further 8 weeks I am told.

Can anyone advise me of the likelihood of booking a late deal for this particular cruise around the beginning of June.

Many thanks

Not to put too much of a dampener on things but the prices for that cruise do look very high. An inside for between £110 and £125 pppn this usually means the cruise is selling well. You may well get a cabin but will have to pay a high price fo it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums