Check-In Process: I'm in a Suite and the rest of my party is in OV

Tallyfins

We booked a suite for our upcoming cruise and the others in our party (booked at the same time with the same CVP). Can they check in with me from the VIP area or do they have to check in separately? TIF,

Tallyfins

We are platinum and have also booked in suites. Unless you have children booked with the other parent in another cabin, I would not plan on the rest of your group boarding with you. We frequently travel with friends and family that do not have priority boarding. We try to get our friends an early check in time, and we join them in the waiting area after checking in at the priority counter. If they have a fairly early regular boarding time, you won't be on the ship much later than if you had used your priority boarding. The good part is your cabin will be ready which will allow your group to leave their carry-on bags in your cabin until their cabins are ready.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Non-suite guests don't get the VIP boarding experience, but they can come visit your suite and enjoy all your amenities there!

We once cruised with a family member in a suite on NCL, and tried to tag along with them on some of the perks... we had to get a manager's approval, and it was not worth the hassle.